Before you start programming your controller board, it´s important to get off to the right start with bitbloq so that it works correctly on your computer.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Connect the controller board to the computer via the USB cable.
- Open bitbloq in your Chrome browser.
- Click on Compile and you will see how to compile the code (it might be empty).
- Now click on Run and you will see how to automatically install the desired extension. Once it has been installed, click on Run.
If everything is going right, bitbloq will automatically detect the type of board and the port you have connected it to. You can see the result by clicking on History:
You haven´t installed the drivers
If you are using bitbloq for the first time, you might need to install the drivers so that your computer recognises the brain board. A message like this one will appear:
Download and install the drivers for the operating system you are using and try loading the program on your board again.
There´s a compilation problem
In this case, the program you have created contains an error. Please have another look at your blocks.
If after following these steps, you still can´t program your board, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, including details of:
- The operating system and version: for example, Windows 7 64-bit, or Ubuntu 14.10 32-bit, etc.
- The browser and version: for example, Chrome 39.0.2171.95 (64-bit).
- The program you are trying to load in .xml format. You can download it from bitbloq.
- A screenshot of the error message, or please specify if non is returned.
Thank you for very much, our team will try to resolve any problem that may arise as soon as possible.
For more information on the problems resolved and pending, please visit the bitbloq version control page.